MBA: MBA and BA; Hons – Econ/Statistics), Executive development programmes at the Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; and IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland.
Vincent is an experienced investment and corporate banking professional with over 30 years of investing and operating in emerging and developed markets. He also has a background in public policy and has advised governments on private sector and investment policies. He is passionate about SMEs which he supports as an early-stage investor.
- Old Mutual Holdings Plc (Eastern Africa) – Chairman
- JamboJet (Kenya) – Chairman
- The Nairobi International Financial Centre Authority – Chairman
- MTN Group – Independent Non-Executive Director (INED)
- FinDev Canada – Member of Advisory Board
- FSD Africa – Former Chairman
- Chubb Group – Former Member of IAB
- City Lodge Hotels Group – Former INED
- Sanlam Properties – Former INED